HEADER - Web

Home About Me Tutorials Recipes Grab a Button Contact Shop Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

Bragging Rights - French Braid Style

My style is definitely comfy cozy, if I happen to be stylish at the same time then it is a great day! I love French Braids for this reason: They are super stylish and also very comfy! There is nothing I love more that French Braiding your hair and just lounging in it all day. Plus if you have to leave the house, your hair is already done! 

When I had super long hair I used to wear it in a French Braid all the time. Then I cut my hair and donated it to Locks of Love and was no longer able to braid it. Well my hair is finally long enough to French Braid again.. REJOICE! I have to secure a couple places with bobby pins just to make sure layers don't fall out, but that is just fine with me! 


I apologize for the poor picture quality! As you can see the braid is a little crooked, probably because I am still teaching myself how to French Braid my own hair. ;) But I am still pretty excited and proud of the whole thing. 

What is your favorite way to style your hair? French Braid fan, or no? I would love to hear more about you! Comment below, and make Monday awesome! :)

For tutorials and hair inspiration you can follow my Pinterest Hair Page

No comments:

Post a Comment