HEADER - Web

Home About Me Tutorials Recipes Grab a Button Contact Shop Image Map

Friday, December 20, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

Christmas is less than one week away! Yikes! Can you believe it? I am not even close to having all of my Christmas shopping done.. I am a procrastinator this year. However, our apartment is looking very festive and we are all in the Christmas spirit! Here is a little peek into our winder wonderland. Enjoy! :)


The two of us decorating the tree.




Our ornaments from Disneyland last year :)


My favorite ornament of all time. 


Last year I made these Harry Potter ornaments. Love them!




And finally.. the star! 


A little photo opp.


Our animals even get into the Christmas spirit! Thomas loves his elf shirt. He is so cute! :)


Tifa wasn't sure about the hat..


Or the shirt.. 



Want to make your own snowflakes? Check out the tutorial {here}.


The bookshelves are even festive. 


Special "kids" section :)


I have always wanted to  make one of these over the dining room table, and I finally did this year! :)

Remember, this is a season to enjoy and be grateful for the people we have in our lives.. not a time to be stressed and depressed. Spend some quality time with your loved ones and snuggle up in front of your tree with some hot cocoa! I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season as much as I am. I'm off to have a fun night out on the town with Tom! Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment