HEADER - Web

Home About Me Tutorials Recipes Grab a Button Contact Shop Image Map

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Breaks

As you can see I took a break from the blogging world for a while. I did so for a number of reasons, mainly I had lost interest in blogging due to some personal things that had and were happening at the time. Thankfully, I think I am now over that slump!

I am going to be making a few changes around the blog. For the time being it is going to be more of a personal escape rather than "must write a post to get views" kind of a thing. I will share more about my personal life and of course I will be posting craft projects, tutorials, recipes, and all that fun stuff! Only at my pace now. This change will make blogging a lot more fun for me again (honestly probably help with my crafters block as well :P) and also I am hoping will just make the blog a more fun place in general.

With all that said, there have been many changes in my life that I can not wait to share with you all! Stick around for some fun surprises and cute pictures! ;) And to keep you wonderful readers happy, here is an adorable picture of a koala from when we went to the San Diego Zoo. You're welcome! :) Have a great day everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment