HEADER - Web

Home About Me Tutorials Recipes Grab a Button Contact Shop Image Map

Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Favorite Things

Welcome to the first ever My Favorite Things Linky Party! I am so excited to get this started! For those of you who didn't read the introduction you can see it here. Now that I have that out of the way, let's get started!

This month I would like to share my favorite hairspray with you. I was hesitant to make this my first topic, simply because I am not a beauty blog, but I just HAD to!

There are some beauty products that I am super loyal to. One of them is hairspray. I have used Kenra Volume 25 spray for the longest time and it just works the best! Styling my hair was a pain in the booty before I stumbled upon this gem! But believe it or not I found something better than Kenra Volume 25.


Well, I don't know if I would call it better. It is the same exact thing, just cheaper! I was at Sally's one day buying a new straightener (the one I had for years finally broke :( ) and after picking out a new one I was roaming around the store. While glancing at the hairspray section, a bottle of Generic Value Products hairspray caught my eye (or was Heaven shining down on the bottle? I get confused)! Anyway, ;) I noticed the price was cheaper, it appeared to have the same ingredients, and it smelled just like the real stuff. Since Sally Beauty has a really great return policy I decided to buy a bottle and try it out.

I can honestly say the Generic brand works just like Kenra Volume 25. My hair stays curly all day, my style doesn't melt with the heat or humidity, and it sprays on amazingly! A plus with this brand of hairspray is it smells really good. Believe me I have tried a lot of hairsprays and some of them smell nasty! Aqua Net anyone? Ewe, I'm pretty sure most things smell better than Aqua Net. You really should give this product a try though! You can find Generic Value Products Volumizing Spray (Compare to: Kenra Volume Spray) at a Sally Beauty store or on their website. This hairspray is only $7.99 for a 10 ounce bottle with your beauty club card or $8.99 without.

The Upstairs Crafter
<div align="center"><a href="http://theupstairscrafter.blogsp

I can not wait to see what you guys have to share! Be sure to grab a button so others can join in on the fun. Also, make sure to link up below! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment