HEADER - Web

Home About Me Tutorials Recipes Grab a Button Contact Shop Image Map

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Advice for Traveling with Kitty


When I first moved down to California to live with Tom we were lucky enough to have my parents drive down with us. Because of that we were able to make the trip without having to stop somewhere overnight. Unfortunately we do not have that option this time. Since it will just be the two of us driving home we have decided to stop overnight somewhere along the way.

The past few days I have been thinking a lot about our overnight stay and how this will be for Thomas the kitty. Honestly, I am a little concerned about it. Call me a paranoid cat mom or whatever, I just don't want him to be any more uncomfortable than he has to be. Let's face it, poor little guy has been through a lot of changes in the past three months: new sibling, new house, and now a super long car ride and another new house.


One thing that hasn't changed.. His strange obsession with this ONE box! 

This brings me to the point of this post: Has anyone ever traveled long distances with a kitty? Any tips for an overnight hotel stay? Is it better to leave him locked in the bathroom? Or to let him roam free and sleep on the bed like he normally does with us?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thomas and I thank you in advance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment