HEADER - Web

Home About Me Tutorials Recipes Grab a Button Contact Shop Image Map

Saturday, April 13, 2013

52 Lists: Greatest Comforts

When I first started this list, I did not think I would have so many things that comfort me. The more I thought about it though, the more the list grew. Even now as I write this post I think of more things I want to add to the list!

Writing down my greatest comforts was really fun for me. Plus I love going back and reading it. Moorea Seal put it perfectly, "And now every time I look at my list, I just feel comfort surrounding me as I think of all the ways that I can grasp comfort in my everyday life."


Tom says my cursive is hard to read so here it is all typed out again:

Column One: blankets, pajamas, cuddles, Tom, snuggles, Thomas, reading, the sound of rain on the roof, fire in the fireplace, birds chirping, snow falling, Christmas time, music, family, friends, acceptance, sweatshirts, safety, and a warm bed (I know it isn't in the picture, but it needed to be added :]).

Column Two: stability, order, the sound of the ocean, Disney movies, quilts, sewing, singing, sunshine, macaroni and Cavenders, hot chocolate, hugs, showering after a hard day, snuggling animals, animal kisses, meat gravy and potatoes (only my Mom's), hearing Dad listening to music, and listening to my grandparents tell stories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment