HEADER - Web

Home About Me Tutorials Recipes Grab a Button Contact Shop Image Map

Sunday, April 7, 2013

52 Lists

This morning I was on Google looking for some fun list ideas to make about myself. For every search I did 52 Lists popped up. I finally clicked on it, and I am so glad I did! All the lists actually have a purpose behind them, which is fantastic! I know I have a lot of catching up to do, so bear with me. I am going to start doing the new lists every week, but also catch up on the old at the same time. Please follow along and get to know me better! :) Visit Moorea Seal's blog (here) to join in on the 52 Lists fun!

Here is mt first list. The prompt is "Words that Touch your Soul".



If you are having a hard time reading the picture here are my answers:

Column One: love, sweet, tenderness, special, beautiful, fluffy, companion, family, snuggles, caring, cuddles, hugs, kisses, flirting, happy, frolicking, playing, sunshine, joy, laughing, radiant, and friendship.

Column Two: forever, compassion, bliss, freedom, helping, trusting, support, respect, sweet, joy (double) lets put in alive instead :), bliss, kindness, progress, organized, cleaned, help, balance, nice, plan, vibrant, color, acceptance, peace, laughter, music, and song.

Column Three: dance, fun, cozy, soft, warm, protect, cherish, escape, memories, blessed, appreciate, determined, faithful, happy (double again) change it to gracious, reading, learning, knowledge, faith, create, imagine, and success. 







No comments:

Post a Comment