HEADER - Web

Home About Me Tutorials Recipes Grab a Button Contact Shop Image Map

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Little Late - Life Update

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed the free printable that was on the blog yesterday! If you missed it, follow {this link} to check it out!

I wanted to take some time to write about things that have been happening in my life. It has been really great being back in Oregon with our family and friends. I didn't realize how much stuff we had missed out on! I am feeling really thankful to be back in Oregon, even if the weather does suck. ;)

I was hoping to split these up into separate post's, but of course I didn't get around to it in time. And now it's halfway into November so I figured I better just squeeze it into one post before it is to late to post at all!

The past couple of weeks have been very busy, but in a good way! The week of Halloween was really fun. Tom and I went to the pumpkin patch for the first time together. It was a great little date. We needed some time to ourselves to enjoy each other's company doing something fun and brainless together. Here are some pics from the trip.






Later in the week we carved our perfect pumpkins! I honestly have no idea what Tom was going for when he planned his design.. He had some bumps in the road, but in the end it turned out pretty awesome! I had been planning to do a kitty since September, so I had mine all planned out! In the end, our pumpkins turned out super cute, very happy with the results. 






Then of course we went trick or treating with Tom's family on Halloween. It was very cold, but we had lots of fun! Sorry for the poor iPhone picture quality.. 


One of my favorite things I have done since we got back is I got to see my bestie, Emily!! We had an evening full of gossip, food, and fun. I knew I had missed that girl, but didn't realize how much until I saw her again. Isn't she just the cutest? :)


Do I have you crying "Uncle" yet with all this information? There is more, but this is the best part I promise. Tom and I celebrated three years together last week! I can't believe I have been with him for three whole years. Wow! It is so crazy to think about.. Crazy in a good way :)

We didn't do anything too extravagant for each other. We went for a stroll downtown then out to our favorite restaurant after Tom was done with work. We were SUPPOSED to have a no present rule.. Which Tom broke. He made me look like a jerk. He got me a snowman stuffed animal and a snowman picture holder so we can put a picture from the evening in to remember forever. I love snowmen, so these gifts were awesome in my eyes! Again, I am going to apologize for the poor iPhone pictures!








Can I just say that I feel incredibly blessed to have this man in my life? Yes, of course I can it's my blog! ;) Tom is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me. He is such an amazing person who always pushes me to be the best person I can be. He is encouraging, honest, generous, and sincere.He can make me laugh at times when I don't think I can. He continues to amaze me even after three years. Honestly, I fall more in love with him everyday.

I better stop before I start crying :')

Well you made it down to the very end of this post! If you couldn't tell I am feeling very blessed right now. I still can't wait to move in to our apartment! I am hoping to get some sewing time in this week, my Mom has some things she needs fixed, mended, and created. Looking forward to getting behind her old Singer machine again! Have an awesome day you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment