HEADER - Web

Home About Me Tutorials Recipes Grab a Button Contact Shop Image Map

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy Day!


Free Printable via Me Making Do

Some good news finally came our way this past week. Our apartment that was originally going to be ready December 11th, will now be ready for us to move in next Friday! Obviously, we are super excited. It will be nice to have all of our stuff in one place again. I am most looking forward to having my closet with space to hang my clothes up, as well as my kitchen stuff (mostly my spice cabinet), and of course my crafting space. 

But as I have mentioned before, I can't wait to be able to decorate everything and get the place feeling homey! Maybe I will post some pictures of the new place when it is finally all done! :) We will see!

I hope everyone has had a relaxing weekend before all the crazy, holiday stuff starts sucking up your time. Be sure to stop by on Tuesday for the most delectable cookie recipe ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment