HEADER - Web

Home About Me Tutorials Recipes Grab a Button Contact Shop Image Map

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bacon Sunday's

I think am suffering from a case of writer's block. Mostly because I am suffering from crafter's block. Does anyone else ever have this problem? Anyway! Here is a random peek into my every day life.. Or my life every Sunday. :)

In our little house we have what we like to call Bacon Sunday. We have a rule that we must eat bacon in some variety, whether we make delicious bacon in the morning, or have bacon bits in our green beans at dinner. Bacon has to be consumed!

Typically we make bacon in the mornings. Because, let's be honest, that is the best kind of bacon! Then you have bacon for the whole week to munch on and enjoy. YUM!

Does your house have a special traditional breakfast? I know growing up at our house we had French Toast Saturday. You have not lived until you have my Dad's french toast! It is AMAZING! Anyway, I would love to hear about your traditions and favorite dishes! Comment below to boast about your awesome life! ;)

2 comments: