HEADER - Web

Home About Me Tutorials Recipes Grab a Button Contact Shop Image Map

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bloggy Tips DIY How To's

So have you checked out my Pinterest lately? I have been doing a complete overhaul. I'm talking totally reorganizing my boards, deleting no good pins, and of course adding more fabulous ones. ;)

As you have probably noticed I did a ton of work on my blog design over the weekend! I am super proud of it so forgive my bragging. :) I wanted to share some of the tutorials I used and other helpful blogging tips and DIY how to's I found while researching this past weekend. 

If you are a new blogger like myself, these resources are extremely helpful! I would still be a lost, little lamb without them. A big THANK YOU to the kind bloggers who created these tutorials!! :) Have a great day everyone!











4 comments: