HEADER - Web

Home About Me Tutorials Recipes Grab a Button Contact Shop Image Map

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pinterest Birthday Wish List

My 22nd birthday is coming up at the end of the month and I am super excited!! I wish I could be in Oregon with all my family and friends but the reality is that won't happen. :( boo!

One awesome thing about birthdays is of course, presents. One not so awesome thing, everyone asks you what you want and you have to repeat the list over and over again. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone this week. This is Oh, How Pinteresting meets My Birthday Wish List. It is kind of in order of importance. I realize a couple of these are probably just pipe dreams. But a girl can ask right!? Let's see if this works!
































2 comments:

  1. I don't think that is a pipe dream list at all!! Have you looked at the Xmas lists on my blog? Hahaha I include $400 chairs and stupid expensive purses cause... well if you don't ask then you won't get what you want! Happy almost bday sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew I'm glad my list isn't too far fetched! ;) I didn't know you made a Christmas list on your blog, will definitely need to check it out! Better late than never. Thank you dear!! :D

      Delete